Resources for you & your business amidst the COVID-19 landscape
Accounting and business resources to help navigate through the Coronavirus Pandemic.
Over the past couple of weeks, the team at pmwPlus have pooled their resources in order to provide as much support and information to you while we navigate our way through the current landscape.
On this page you will find access to the following resources:
- Webinar on Managing your business through COVID-19 & Finding your way through COVID-19, an employment and mental health webinar.
- An information pack containing checklists to help you manage your business through this uncertain time.
- Access to Fair Work Australia’s policy on Australian workplace laws.
- A guide to claiming stimulus benefits (for individuals).
1. Managing your business through COVID-19:
To view the webinar, download here (follow the prompts to download, note: as the webinar went for 2 hours, the file may take a few minutes to download).
If you would like access to the slides only, click this link – pmwPlus_COVID19 Webinar Stimulus Package – to download.
Webinar held on 25th March 2020.
2. Finding your way through COVID-19, an employment and mental health:
Please click the following link to access the slides from this webinar: Employment and Mental Health Webinar
Unfortunately there was a technical error with the recording of the webinar. Please refer to the slides for information. Thank you for your understanding.
Webinar held on 31st March 2020.
COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan
To download your pmwPlus COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan, click here. We recommend you take time to read through and see how you can implement this information in your business.
Published 31st March
Understand your Fair Work obligations
Here is a link to Fair Work Australia’s information on coronavirus and Australian workplace laws. Click here.
Guide for Individuals – How to claim COVID-19 stimulus benefits
We’ve prepared a step-by-step guide on how to go about applying for the Coronavirus Supplement, Economic Support Payment, Job Seeker, Youth Allowance and Parenting Payment options which are now available to you from the Government. Download here: Covid-19 – Job Seeker, Youth Allowance, Parenting Payment Fact Sheet